- Ministry Offerings
- About Us
Registration at Soaring Spirit is comprised of three parts:
- Submitting an Online Enrollment Request,
- Submitting Dance Policy and Photo Release forms,
- Paying fees.
If you simply start with the Online Enrollment Request, we can help you with the rest by phone (408-971-7627) or e mail, whichever you prefer!
The explanation of fees is below:
1. REGISTRATION FEE
You may also choose to pay Lifetime Registration fees of $30.00 for a single student and $50.00 for a family to cover both music and dance classes for life!
2. MONTHLY TUITION (our office will help you to determine any proprated amounts)
Monthly tuition is based on the total number of hours of dance that your family takes each week. From our tuition table, total up the number of hours of dance for your family and find that number on the left and then find the corresponding monthly tuition cost on the right.
A 5% discount is available when full year tuition is paid in advance. Feel free to contact the office with questions!
3. TUITION RESERVE
A Tuition Reserve is also due at enrollment.
This is a prepayment of two classes (50% of total monthly tuition). It is kept in your account and applied to your last two classes provided a minimum of two weeks written notice is given to the office. For those choosing the eCheck automated payment plan, this fee may be spread over or as many as three months by request.
4. FEES & ABSENCES
- Tuition fees are non-refundable and will not be pro-rated for absences or holidays.
- Fees cover three to five lessons per month as well as preparation time for lesson planning, choreography, scheduling, bookkeeping, props, music, liability insurance, correspondence, etc.
- If classes are missed, students may take make-up classes of the same or lower level.
THREE OPTIONS FOR MAKING PAYMENTS:
1. ONE PAYMENT PLAN: 5% discount when one tuition payment is made for the entire term. Payment is due on or before January 10th.
2. MONTHLY PAYMENTS via automatic deduction: The preferred method when paying tuition on a monthly basis is to pay with Automatic Recurring Payments. (Download ARB Enrollment Form.)
Tuition is charged to your selected bank account during the first week of each month.
3. MONTHLY PAYMENTS with checks or online payments that are not automatic: Tuition is due by the 10th of each month and is considered late beginning on the 11th. Please make checks payable to The Music Place and leave in the black payment box in the studio, or pay monthly through this website (see instructions here soon).
Find your amount due by totalling the number of hours of dance that your family takes each week and then either:
- Make a payment by check, payable to The Music Place, and mail or leave it in the payment box by the counter
- OR click the “Make A Payment” button at the top of the page to pay online.